Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3/6/2014

No major update from Lauren

Here is a tid bit:


Hope. I have learned a lot about hope. I have not been studying it as much anymore as I usually study the topics that I am going to teach investigators (we have fake investigators) and lately I have been studying judgment (weird looking word). But I will tell you what I have learned about hope. I have learned so much! I realize that hope is necessary for faith. Hope is the optimistic factor of faith. I also learned that hope is provided only through the Atonement. The only way that we are able to hope is because Jesus Christ sacrificed Himself for us. The Atonement allows us to progress, but we can only progress is we have repentance. Hope and progression are inextricably linked. Our greatest hope should be to become like our Father in Heaven, but we can only do that through the Atonement. Does that make sense? I have it written in my journal in a much better way, but I don't have it with me unfortunately.

Lauren's email is:
 Lauren.Poet@myldsmail.net - She would love to hear from you

Lauren's Birthday is on the 13th! She would love to get some mail for her birthday!! 
Her MTC address is: 
Sister Lauren Poet
april 17 RUS-YEK
2007 N 900 E unit 78
Provo UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment